(Wildlife Photography Workshop for Beginners is available March 19, 2019 6-8pm OR March 30, 2019 10am-12pm.)
Join local photographer, Gerry Johnson, for a great intro workshop into wildlife photography. During the class you will gain tips on:
- Birds in flight – tips on capturing sharp, in-focus photos
- Handling your camera and lens(es).
- Getting close to your subject
- Getting good photos with shorter lenses.
- Using longer lenses without breaking the bank.
All the ins and outs of nature shooting will be covered, from when to use a tripod, to all of the resources a nature photographer should be aware of.
Please join Gerry for this fun and informative class!
Salt Lake City, 84106
|HWI Member Ticket||$ 40.00|
|Non-member Ticket||$ 50.00|